Join the Seamus Brigade!
Please consider contributing…we don’t have Wall Street CEOs writing us $5 or $10 million checks!
Every $5 or $15 or $25 help ensure Mitt’s defeat
- FACT: Independent, undecided pet owning will make up several million voters in the battleground states.
- FACT: In a close race, this group can provide the margin needed to defeat Mitt Romney
- FACT: To pet owners and lovers, putting a dog on the roof of a car for 12 hours is no laughing matter. This is a gut check issue, something everyone knows is just wrong.
- There is no spin about it, no “tax rates” or “revenue estimates” or “policy differences.”
- As a grown man, Mitt put his dog on the roof of his car for 12 hours. Period.