- The 8 million pet owning, swing state, swing voters will be the firewall against a Mitt Romney victory.
- Only a very small fraction know the story of Seamus.
- Those who haven’t heard yet won’t find out unless we tell them...(did you know that half of likely voters have no idea what happened with the Supreme Court’s Health Care ruling!??)
- We need to raise $1,000,000 to get the message through to these folks
We don’t have any millionaire or billionaire backers trying to buy the election – we only have you.
“We can almost guarantee that 48 percent of each state’s voters will go for Obama, and another 48 percent will decide for Romney. And so the whole shootin’ match comes down to around 4 percent of the voters in six states.”
“I did the math so you won’t have to. Four percent of the presidential vote in Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, New Mexico, and Colorado is 916,643 people. That’s it. The American president will be selected by fewer than half the number of people who paid to get into a Houston Astros home game last year…”
- 916,643 Votes for Sale (thedailybeast.com)
- Poll: Obama’s swing-state voters not as enthusiastic (politico.com)
- Can the Democrats Catch Up in the Super-PAC Game? (nytimes.com)
- Obama ‘Micro Targeting’ Swing Voters in Virginia Campaign Foray (bloomberg.com)