Mitt is Mean SuperPAC Seamus Brigade Action Alert
Eric Cantor (R-Tea Party) Hosts Romney Fundraiser In The Hamptons
“Don’t Let Romney Treat America Like His Poor Dog Seamus!”
- What: Grassroots Rally for Seamus
- When: Sunday, July 8 Noon to 3 p.m.
- For more info, or if you want to volunteer or plan to attend, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you aren’t able to make, please consider a donation to support our effort to reach the 8 Million pet owning swing voters in 10 battleground states who will provide the 3% firewall in the battleground states.
The anti-Mitt Romney Super Political Action Committee, Mitt Is Mean (www.mittismean.org), urges action on Sunday, July 8, from Noon to 3 p.m. outside the “The Creeks”, a private, gated community on The Hamptons, site of a fundraiser being held for Romney by Tea Party favorite Eric Cantor and Oil Super Lobbyist Wayne Berman.
Formed to bring attention to the presumptive Republican presidential candidate’s history of cruelty and nefarious behavior, the Mitt Is Mean Super PAC was launched this spring and has been embraced by pet lovers around the country who find the infamous story of Romney’s treatment of his dog, Seamus, intolerable and unforgettable.
In 1983, the Romney family took a 12-hour drive from their home in Massachusetts to a vacation spot in Canada with their late Irish setter contained in a crate strapped to the roof of the family car. As the story goes, Seamus experienced a bout with diarrhea during the voyage and was subsequently hosed down by Romney at a gas station.
Of the many groups supporting the Mitt Is Mean Super PAC is the online group Dogs Against Romney, whose founder, Scott Crider, offered a ringing endorsement. “Dogs against Romney is a pack, not a PAC” Crider says. “Our members are eager to do more and need a PAC they can support. I decided to get behind Mitt is Mean because the group has been working around the clock to focus attention on Romney’s cruel indifference to people and pets. If he treated his family dog that way how do you think he’ll treat people he doesn’t know.”
Mitt Is Mean will continue to bring attention to the cruelty of Romney, and the GOP Mean Machine’s Corporations Are People agenda throughout the 2012 election cycle by mobilizing the 8 million pet owning swing voters in 10 battleground states. Stay tuned by visiting http://www.mittismean.org.
- Dogs Against Romney Founder Endorses Mitt Is Mean Super PAC (mittismean.org)
- Mitt, How Do You Think Seamus Felt? (mittismean.org)
- MEAN MACHINE ALERT: Adelson Gives $10 Million to Romney Super PAC (mittismean.org)
- Public Starting To Recognize The GOP’s “American Families Last” Power & Profit Agenda (mittismean.org)