Casino mogul Sheldon Adelson, who helped keep Newt Gingrich’s failed presidential campaign alive during the GOP primaries, is giving $10 million to a super PAC supporting Mitt Romney, the Wall Street Journal reports.
The $10 million donation to the super PAC Restore Our Future appears to be the largest single donation toward Romney’s efforts so far.
We Don’t Have Billionaires Looking For Tax Breaks Writing Us Checks –
- Major GOP donor ready to give big donation to pro-Romney super PAC (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Republican Super-Donor Sheldon Adelson Mulls Romney Donation (ibtimes.com)
- Sheldon Adelson pumps $250k into Rick Scott’s re-election fund (tampabay.com)
- The return of Sheldon Adelson (politico.com)
- Billionaire to give big to Romney super PAC (content.usatoday.com)