Welcome to the PAC!
Mitt is Mean is a Political Action Committee dedicated to mobilizing the 8 Million Swing Voting Pet Owners that live in battleground states against Mitt Romney.
This election will be decided in only a few states, by a few percentage points.
Mitt is Mean will be the difference in the election.
We’ll be running a targeted campaign to reach pet owning voters when they’re making up their minds about this election, in their living rooms, at the kitchen table, and on their computers.
How can I help?
We’ll be posting:
- Mean Mitt’s public schedule so we can keep nipping at his heels around the country to make sure everyone who has ever owned a pet knows the story of Seamus.
- Listings of dog shows, pet-related book signings, and other pet events so we can show up and bring more attention the the issue.
- Fliers and materials to distribute at parks, dog parks, pet stores – anywhere pet loving people are!
Share, Repost, Retweet, Repin!
- The reality is that no matter how good a job we all do, we won’t be successful until everyone pet owning undecided voter in the battleground states know the story of Seamus.
- We’ll need to get in their homes, living rooms, and on their computers during the last couple of weeks of the election to be effective.
- This takes money, and unfortunately we don’t have Mitt’s Wall Street friends writing us million dollar checks.
- Every dollar is needed to communicate the message out effectively.